Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Rocket Story!

2day i'd like 2 blog about my friend Rocket!. She's a gr8 person 2 b with. i've known her for about....(hmm... let's c)...6 years! long time naa..! well.. we wern't the best of friends since day 1. thats coz i take time 2 trust people & i'm quite choosy when it comes 2 friends. but once i've trusted them it's never say "good-bye" kid of a relationship! so, lets get back 2 my Rocket..! ( sssh..it's a top secret..but thats her nickname!) The first time i met her was when i was in my 8th std. We just used 2 smile 2 each other...a "hi-bye" sort of a relationship.As i said i take time 2 make friends & i didn't have any friends in particular & was't in a mental state as 2 make new friends & hav a blast! the only interaction v had was during our lunch breaks when v used 2 share our lunch.
Then v had an excursion 4rm school the next yrs. v went 2 Palode botanical garden & thenmala!this was in my 9th std. & at palode clumsy me had a gr8 fall & sprained my ankle badly. i thought," ok! so thats the end of my excursion!". our next destination was terrainous & there was no way i could climb all that with the sprain! now........here comes the twist in the story & my heroine enters! My sweet Rocket gives me her shoulder & helps me throughout the journey! Thenmala is a sort of place where u cant balance urself! & thats when my sweet heart friends walks around balancing me! Thats when i realized how priceless she is 2 me! Now the villain enters in our story in the form of my birthday! the very year i call many of my friends on a treat 2 my house.& guess wat! My rocket not only fails to turn up, but also fails 2 inform me that she 's not going 2 turn up!! the angry supporting actress dosn't want 2 talk 2 the heroine again! But the heroine apolagizes very sweetly after which the supporting actress has 2 give in & the friendship is saved! thankz 2 the heroine!
Now 4 a long time there r no clases between the heroine & the supporting actress. But again the villain enters in the form of the movie Kabhi Alvida Naa Kahana! The suporting actress had told the heroine that they'd go 2gether 2 watch the movie & due 2 some very lame( that's the supporting actress's version!) excuses the heroine calls it off! Again the supporting actress is angry! But the heroine saves the friendship again!
Again within a months time the supporting actress calls the heroine 2 her college 4 'Onam Celebrations'. again the heroine calls it off at the last moment. the supporting actress is both angry & sad! she thinks that her friend no longer cares 4 her & she has more important people in her life!This time the heroine calls the supporting actress but things don't mend up! she feels really hurt!The heroine sends the supporting actress an Onam wish but it's not returned! After all...she's hurt! But then she wants 2 make it up! She dosn't want this 2 b the climax of the story!
& thats why she writes this blog! I hope my sweet ol' rocket reads this & apologizes 4 cancelling her plans at the last moment! (he..he.....ok.....i did apologize 4 being such a jerk & getting angry so soon!)

1 comment:

Abhi said...

COLOR STILL SUXX