Saturday, September 02, 2006

wat a week it was!!

when it comes 2 a week... lets begin with sunday! i was going 4 an NSS Leadership camp on monday & hence was quite excited!(little did i kno..thats it was going 2 turn out a disaster!) lots of packing & stuff...just 2 travel till Adoor. it was a 2hr journey. my companion & fellow NSSian didn't turn up at the bus stand on the D-day! & i had 2 start alone. but she did catch up with me at Kottarakkara.(wat would i hav done otherwise!!) then v entered the camp. all day classes & stuff....was ok....but that was not my exact idea abt a 'camp'! well the camp started on 28th & had 2 last till 30th. now... since the camp was not that interesting..& i wouldn't wish 2 miss such a 'wonderful' camp 4 the Onam Celebrations at college.....i decided to get off the camp by a little 'stratergic' planning! my fellow NSSian & myself went trough some 'stratergic planning & careful implementation of our plans' 2 get out of the camp! so i was back at TVM on 29th at 7 o'clock. went 2 my mom's office & helped them with their 'attapookalam' competition! i was dead tired by 30st morning when we had Onam celebrations at my college! enjoyed the Onam there too....! (well..can't say enjoyed as such...but it was better than the camp!) then by 31st my mom & myself left 2 ernakulam! a big confusion & 'collabration' at ernakulam! then came back on 2nd of september at 11:30a.m. then we had an 'Official alumni' meeting of my schoolmates! this was at 12:00..that i say coz thats when i reached there! all others had been waiting since 11:00a.m! then after i left 2 the gr8 'UNI Y' with absolutely no idea abt wat 2 do abt the model parliement..... but thankz 2 Mash,Varun & last but not the least..Abhi 4 all the help & support...i didn't 'bomb' at the session!!after all ths hectic schedule....Abhi's treat came in as a wonderous breeze......a chilly parotta & coffee & 'arul jyothi'!!!!!!!!!! WAT A WEEK IT WAS!!!

P.S kindly bear with my childish blog..since it's my 2st attempt of it's kind!
well..if u can't bear.....dont bother 2 read it! thats all abt it!

2 comments:

Abhi said...

Dank u for appreciating wat i did. But if u had listened to wat i spoke and then how mash countered it, u wd find that i had nuthn as such in my head abt th topic. But still i managed to fool u :D. Extremly happy abt tht.

And ur blog roxx, excpt th stupid color. Wat's wth gals n th pink color[yuck :((]

Abhi said...

and nice to knw tht u enjaayed ur chilly parota n coffee. I expect th same frm th women's cell secretary(whu's loaded with cash frm th cell)